Monday, September 22, 2014

Make Your Mark

   Make Your Mark   


How do you make your mark? Do you lend a helping hand around the house? Do Help out in the community? Do you save others lives? Do you speak for others who don’t have the voice to speak up? Well, whatever you do you should understand how deeply appreciated you are by others. people need people like you. Even if no one ever sees you, we can change the world together. A lot of times you see many people doing things in their community to help out. Or others do things like helping out around the house. Well me…. I do a little bit of everything. My mom works at the hospital and then the nursing home sometimes, so when i’m with her after school or something i go and help her out. A lot of the times it’s helping them walk or pushing their wheelchair to my mom’s office. I always get the response, “ You look just like your mother!”, I honestly don’t mind, I love my mamma. Another thing I’ll do is help my dad or mom mow the lawn so they can get other things around the house, like cook dinner. What can i say i’m my daddy’s girl. that way the peace around the house is kept and everyone is happy. How do you make your mark?

No comments:

Post a Comment